Welcome

We really appreciate you visiting our blog. This blog is just a idea of posting news about nepal from various sources including national and international news medias.
Source of the posted news will be clearly mentioned.
Hopefully you will participate in the blog poll questions and also comments are most welcome.

thank you... जय नेपाल

I’m not into blame game, says Koirala

May 23, 2009

Kantipur Report
KATHMANDU, May 23 - Nepali Congress President Girija Prasad Koirala Saturday clarified that he is not in favour of making accusations.
While stressing on consensus, coordination and unity during his proposal to elect senior CPN-UML leader Madhav Kumar Nepal the new Prime Minister at the Legislature-Parliament, he said, “I don’t want to talk about who botched the process or what he did.

He opined that “my friends” did not understand the power of consensus which also has the voice of nationalism.

“Who can I blame for messing with the power (of consensus)? I don’t want to blame either,” he added.

Stating to receive international support is to gain power, the octogenarian leader added that insulting and demeaning is not strength.

“It has to be used to make Nepal independent, sovereign and prosperous,” he said.

Koirala then directly referred to Unified CPN (Maoist) chairman and outgoing Prime Minister Pushpa Kamal Dahal and said, “what I don’t understand is why Prachanda said something like that after carrying out historic work.”

“I don’t understand why he named MK Nepal a ‘loser’. He is a mere appointee. It is a prestigious work for him. We should all support him.”



About the to-be-formed government, Koirala said there are two factors in it ― government factor and mechanism. The mechanism will seek solutions to the problems of the government through talks, he added

He explained, “The political parties can join the government as they want; and if they don’t they can be in the mechanism.”

soure:ekantipur.com

0 comments:

Thank You

We appreciate you visiting site. 

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP